Pharmacist - Cairns
Job no: 514339
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED PLUS ADDITIONAL $$s AFTER 12 MONTHS
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to communities throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist to join our friendly, customer-focussed community pharmacy team at the Cairns Medical Centre which works closely with the other Ramsay teams at the Cairns Private Hospital, the Cairns Clinic, the Cairns Day Surgery and the Cairns Ramsay Pharmacy. This is a permanent full time position with a rotating roster, which may include evening or weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system and pharmacy legislation in Australia
- Immunisation training would be an advantage
Financial assistance should relocation be necessary is being offered together with a $5,000 bonus payable after 12 months in the positon. A competitive salary is also being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
To apply, attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Questions may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Cairns Group Manager
Applications close: 15th May, 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend