Patient Services Assistant
Job no: 514446
Work type: Casual
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
- Grow your Career with Australia’s Largest Private Health provider
- Excellent opportunity to gain acute care experience
- Multiple casual positions available
About the Role
As the Patient Service Assistant, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and assist the nursing team in the provision of care to our patients and their families.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with patient mobility and transportation
- Patient hygiene and repositioning
- Cleaning and restocking to assist and ensure efficiency in the unit.
This role will see you joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-motivated individual who can effectively work according to direction. This role requires you to have the flexibility to work a rotating roster and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Completion of a recognised Patient Care Assistant program or similar
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is an hourly rate of;
$26 - $28 per hour + 25% casual loading, penalties & Allowances
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries; please email Helen Culshaw-Lowe at CulshawLoweH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend