Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Perioperative
Job no: 514520
Work type: Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
About the Role
- Multiple Permanent roles available (Between 32 – 64 hours per fortnight)
- Applications from RNs and ENs will be considered
- Join a company that values professional development!
We are seeking experienced Perioperative & PACU nurses, Registered or Enrolled to join our Theatre team on a Permanent Basis! As Registered or Enrolled Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered. You will help us continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) year in a perioperative nursing role (Experience essential to be considered)
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
North West Private Hospital also offers free car parking for all staff and is located near bus stops.
Registered Nurses: $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Enrolled Nurses: $31.75 - $34.81 + Superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jane McOmish at, McOmishJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend