Anaesthetic Nurses & Technicians
Job no: 514638
Work type: Full time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities are available!
About the role:
As a member our Perioperative team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Managers, Clinical Educators and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role a minimum of 2 years recent Anaesthetic experience in the acute Perioperative environment is essential. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also bring:
- Current AHPRA registration (Nurses)
- Minimum 2 years recent Anaesthetic experience in the acute Perioperative setting
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Minimum base salary:
- FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter)
- FTE $65 665.60 - $92 230.31 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- FTE $51,490 - $71,983+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Anaesthetic Technician gr1-Senior Tech)
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check, Working with children’s clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles
Mel Werrett, Business Support Operating Theatres (02) 9598 5692 firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 14th May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend