Job no: 514694
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join our Ramsay Health Plus team. This is a Casual role, working at our hospital Berkeley Vale Private.
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. As a Physiotherapist you are responsible for providing high quality physiotherapy assessment, treatment and discharge planning across Inpatient Rehabilitation, Day program, Outpatients and Hydrotherapy.
Reporting to the Allied Health Manager, you will participate in the delivery of health promotion and patient education.
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who thrives in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset as a qualified physiotherapist with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Any experience within a hospital environment will be highly regarded.
Key to this role will be flexibility, with the capacity to provide afternoon and some weekend coverage desirable.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications in Physiotherapy.
- Registration with AHPRA as a physiotherapist.
- Hospital setting experience 1 – 2 years minimum
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Prior experience in a range of physio services with the ability to work autonomously within a team framework
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, working with children’s check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact, Allied Health Manager - Rebecca Jepson via Email; email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend