Orthopaedic Clinical Coordinator – Operating Suite
Permanent Full-Time (76 hours per fortnight)
- Permanent full time
- Key leadership role
- Grow your career across Ramsay’s network!
We are seeking expressions of interest for a full-time position as Orthopaedic Clinical Co-ordinator.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for quality patient care and invite local and interstate applicants to take on this rewarding opportunity to join a hospital that prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care.
About the Role
An opportunity exists in our Operation Suite for a Registered Nurse with strong managerial and leadership qualities to lead a professional team specialising in orthopaedics.
This role involves the liaising between surgeons, staff, orthopaedic representatives and the Central Sterilising Services Department.
The position includes:
- Clinical expert in the area of orthopaedics
- Coordinating all aspects of the orthopaedic specialty within the operating suite
- Responsibility of the Bone bank and prosthesis
- General orthopaedic business including liaising with companies re repairs / replacements.
- Working closely with NUM to ensure orthopaedic department is appropriately staffed
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting either as a Clinical/Nursing Manager in a similar department or as a senior nurse wanting to step into a management role. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team. You will be a leader with a passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow while bringing a passion for a high level of patient care and service.
- Registered Nurse with APHRA.
- Extensive Orthopaedic experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous management experience an advantage
North Shore Private is a modern 272 bed, acute surgical, medical and obstetric facility providing a range of specialty services such as cardiothoracic, spinal, neuro, vascular, plastics, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, gynaecology supported by a 19 bed ICU, 17 operating theatres and day surgery / endoscopy procedures rooms and neurovascular lab.
North Shore Private Employee Benefits include:
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Generous education support
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Ramsay Corporate discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, working with children’s clearance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Christine James – Theatre Clinical Services Manager at JamesC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 14 May 2021