Registered or Enrolled Nurse -Endoscopy
Job no: 514769
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
We are seeking an experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse to join our Endoscopy Unit at St George Private Hospital! Permanent Full time, Part Time & Casual opportunities available!
About the Role
An excellent opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with experience in an Endoscopy setting at St George Private Hospital. In this position you will work as part of a committed and motivated team.
The Endoscopy Unit is situated within The Day Surgery Unit at St George Private Hospital. It consists of 3 procedure rooms, and provides a range of procedures, such as diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopy, ERCPs and Dental. As a member of our team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Registered or Enrolled Nurse with a background in Endoscopy services and /or perioperative or anaesthetic nursing. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Certified to administer IV medication
- Relevant nursing experience in an Endoscopy unit and/or perioperative or anaesthetic nursing
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed) - $29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
- Registered Nurse - $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
Previous applicants need not apply
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Janiika Correa at CorreaJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 18th May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend