PHC ED Registered Nurse
Job no: 514814
Work type: Full time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent Full Time opportunities
- Join our busy Emergency Department that sees over 45,000 patients per year
- Work for one of the largest & most diverse private health care companies in the world
The Emergency Department at Peel Health Campus currently provides a 24-hour emergency service to over 45,000 patients per year. Staffed with an experienced and caring multidisciplinary team, our department currently includes 23 treatment bays with state of the art equipment and medical imaging services, while offering a ‘fast track’ service to appropriate patents.
As a Registered or Enrolled Nurse, the role will require flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, which may include working weekends and public holidays.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Managing rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload in an efficient and effective manner.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in a fast-paced, Emergency Department. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills, can-do attitude and ability to manage a clinical caseload in a rapidly changing environment is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered / Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum two years postgraduate experience
- Experience working in an Emergency Department
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Enrolled Nurses must be qualified to administer medication to be considered for this role.
Candidates who hold any relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Why Peel Health Campus?
Located only 3km from bustling Mandurah city and 6 km from the beach, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a close-knit team across the hospital and friendly management. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital and provides high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. PHC has established an excellent reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care, delivered by our caring team.
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Based on experience level, the base salary for full time equivalent;
- $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, do not include any applicable loadings or penalties and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Katie Ketteringham, Clinical Nurse Area Manager at email@example.com
Close Date: 6 May at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend