Part-Time and Casual roles available – hours flexible your availability!
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our theatre team supporting procedures across our 3 busy operating theatres primarily handling Gynaecological, Obstetric, Plastics and Urogynaecology procedures. We have vacancies in our Recovery, Scrub/Scout and Anaesthetics teams.
As a member of our team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the availability to work across primarily evening shifts.
Your will demonstrate for this role;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as a Scrub Scout, Anaesthetic or PACU/Recovery Nurse is essential to this role.
- Minimum 12 months experience within gynaecological, obstetric, plastics and urogynaecology procedures.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate of $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Frances Perry House is a fully accredited obstetric and surgical hospital situated close to the Melbourne CBD. The Hospital has 93 beds including a cot Level 2 special care nursery. We have 6 birthing suites, a dedicated postnatal unit, 3 operating theatres, a day surgery unit, a urodynamics procedure room and a surgical/maternity unit.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out to Melina Farina at FarinaM@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.