Job no: 515030
Work type: Part time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Cook to join our busy team at Dudley Private Hospital in Orange on a permanent part time basis! As a cook, you will prepare breakfasts, lunches and dinners for our 57 bed hospital, this includes catering for our patients, staff and functions. You will also support the delivery of food to patients and the collecting and washing up of plates and kitchenware.
Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will ensure a high standard of Hospital food is provided in line with our standardised recipes, Food Safety Plan, relevant HACCP standards and Hospital policies.
To succeed in this role, you will have prior experience in a similar role and have a passion for culinary preparation and service. Strong organisational skills and the capacity to handle high volume catering workflows will be key to this role.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience as a Cook in a large scale food preparation environment;
- Effective communication skills
- Food Safety Certificate;
- HACCP training and commitment to excellence in hygiene standards;
- Contribute effectively to a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $25 - $27 ph + superannuation depending on experience and qualifications.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend