Network Administration Services Manager
Job no: 515183
Work type: Full time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Management
- Permanent Full-Time Opportunity
- Key Leadership role across the Albury Border Network
- Work as part of Australia’s Largest Private Healthcare Company
About the Role
The Admin Services Manager role is responsible for the front of house reception functions and administrative functions supporting patient admissions administration and billing. The role is key in maintaining contemporary administration practices in line with Ramsay Health Care best practices and technology enhancements.
This role covers the Albury Border Ramsay Health Care network encompassing Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, Murray Valley Private and Border Cancer Hospitals.
To succeed in this role, you will bring your prior experience and knowledge of team management principles with the ability to manage the performance, training, motivation and wellbeing of a team. You will have previous experience in an administration leadership position within a health environment (or similar setting) along with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels.
You will also bring
- Management Qualifications or relevant experience:
- Degree or Diploma relevant to Administration management
- Experience as Admin Manager within a hospital or clinic experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- High level of computer literacy with rostering and stock management systems experience is ideal
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety principles
- Proven experience in managing rosters and work labour hours
On offer is an annual salary range of $70,000 - $80,000 + Employee Benefits based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Childrens Clearance prior to appointment and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases if relevant to role.
For enquiries, please contact;
Simon Walsh; Director of Finance and Support Services – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to start interviews as early as possible and will be contacting suitable candidates as they apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend