Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 515233
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses!
Due to increased business demands, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our Theatre/Recovery/Scrub Scouts and Anaesthetics & PACU Teams at Baringa Private Hospital.
Multiple Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time or Casual opportunities are available.
About the role
Our theatre department comprises of four state-of-the-art operating theatres that are ideal for both major and minor surgery. This includes a cath lab where we perform interventional cardiology including diagnostic and interventional cardiology, pacemakers and other implantable devices. Day admission facilities are available for patients requiring minor procedures, minimising time lost from work, home and leisure.
In this role you will work within our busy Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics or Recovery teams caring either for patients within the operating room or throughout their recovery afterwards.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with proven experience in an acute perioperative setting. You will be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work within a team and unsupervised if needed.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Theatre/Recovery, Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics/PACU
- Previous experience working in Cardiac Cath Lab and/or Orthopaedics highly regarded for our Scrub Scout opportunities
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Medication qualification, including IV Medications (Enrolled Nurses)
- Enrolled Nurse (medication Endorsed): On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87].
- Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife: On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
About Ramsay & Baringa Private Hospital
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kim Henderson at HendersonK@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend