Join our team as a Clinical Nurse at Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital in this Permanent Part Time opportunity offering a minimum of 63 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Working within our 31 bed Rehabilitation hospital, you will be responsible for providing clinical care for patients utilising specialist knowledge and a customer service focus to meet patient, doctor and Hospital expectations, whilst complying with hospital and legislative standards.
As our Clinical Nurse, you will contribute to, and participate in, the education of all clinical staff by being involved in department orientation, in-servicing and clinical competence programs.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will assist in supervising, leading, directing and motivating staff, while promoting a friendly and supportive work environment.
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate an advanced level of clinical and leadership skills by leading and guiding staff, working in a multi-disciplinary team and promoting the core values of nursing, the hospital and Ramsay Health Care. Your exceptional written and verbal communication skills and your effective interpersonal skills will also assist you in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- A Minimum of three (3) years post registration experience
- Understanding the scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to manage designated portfolio and display sound leadership skills
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in Rehab
On offer is a full time equivalent salary of:
- $95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital is a 31-bed facility providing inpatient rehabilitation services. Located in Perth’s southern suburbs, Attadale has a highly regarded reputation amongst the community and provides a seamless extension of care from a range of acute public and private surgical hospitals and medical practitioners.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Jennifer Shone; Clinical Nurse Manager
Close date: 14th May 2021 at 11:55pm