Allied Health Assistant
Job no: 515317
Work type: Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Allied Health Assistants
permanent part time opportunities available
About the Role
This role is a great opportunity for graduates in the Allied Health industry. With business increasing we are looking to recruit for permanent part time staff with Ramsay Health Plus at Tamara Private Hospital. Our Allied Health Assistants work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
We are seeking experienced Allied Health Assistants who thrive working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values. You will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
You will also demonstrate;
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance,
- minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar industry role
- Hospital or rehabilitation work experience is desirable
- A positive and flexible approach to work in a developing service
- A desire to care and help a wide range of patient groups
- Provide a quality customer focused service
Ramsay Health Plus Tamara provides expert allied health services in one location at Tamara Private Hospital.
Ramsay Health Plus Tamara offers you the options of both individual and group programs. Our team of allied health professionals provide high quality, personalised care based on scientific evidence for a wide range of conditions. Our team will work closely with you to improve your ability to move and function effectively and to achieve your goals.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anthony Gibson, Allied Health Manager email: GibsonT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend