Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 515388
Work type: Casual
Location: Figtree Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
Assistant in Nursing
About the Role
We are seeking AIN’s to join our supportive team on a casual basis, to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing supportive care to patients and their families. You will assist patients with their daily living activities and also be responsible for performing delegated tasks to support the clinical teams.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You must be able to work a 7 day rotating roster.
You will also demonstrate;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or working towards your nursing degree
- Any prior hospital experience will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Available to work a flexible roster over 7 days a week
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Understanding of infection control principles
Figtree Private Hospital has been providing a caring, quality service to residents of the Illawarra for more than 30 years. Figtree Private Hospital has earned an outstanding reputation as Illawarra’s premier surgical and maternity hospital.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Tracey Burnhams, Nurse Unit Manager at BurnhamsT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 18th May 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend