Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 515562
Work type: Casual
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital – Casual Nurse Bank
We invite experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to apply for our casual nursing pool at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Successful applicants will be offered a place in the casual nurse pool and contacted for the purpose of rostered shifts on various wards within the facility.
This is a valuable opportunity to gain diverse experience and will demonstrate your flexible nature and adaptability to change. You will work with our dedicated teams of clinical and non-clinical staff to provide excellent and quality health care to a variety of acute surgical and medical/oncology patients.
We are looking for:
RN & EEN’s who enjoy providing high quality nursing care to patients with diverse health issues. We need RN’s and EEN’s who proactively engage with patients in order to understand their needs better. We need nurses that will work a range of shifts including NIGHT duty - the casual contract is a 7 day rotating roster
We are looking for RN/EEN’s with excellent communication skills, a strong focus on patient care and exceptional work ethic. You will require strong time management skills and be available to work any shift where there is a deficit in the facility.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital has a strong team environment and we pride ourselves on working with people and for people from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Certified to administer IV medication
- Minimum 3 years’ post graduate experience
- Demonstrated current clinical practice in an acute care facility in Australia
- Demonstrated ability to manage the nursing care of patients by applying evidence based practice and critical thinking in an acute and critical care setting.
- Demonstrated professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to apply and share professional expertise to immediate work and developments within field of expertise to enhance service delivery.
- Demonstrated commitment to work and partner with multidisciplinary, families and communities focusing upon promotion and enhancement of outcomes for all diversity of patients
- Post Graduate experience in a surgical clinical setting
- Critical care experience
Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed): $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
Registered Nurse: $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Vicky Wade, Nurse Unit Manager at WadeV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 2 July 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend