Join our team at Joondalup Health Campus today as a Supply Officer in this casual opportunity.
About the Role
Working for a well-respected global health care industry, you will work alongside a respected and thriving team.
As a Supply Officer, your role will involve supporting all hospital departments by providing an effective and efficient supply service (including receivables, processing, storage and delivery) of medical, non-medical consumables and other agreed items to Joondalup Health Campus.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong work ethic that includes integrity, punctuality, respect of others, and a commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values. Your excellent problem solving and analytical skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to manage multiple tasks to achieve deadlines is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in a service focused busy supply environment
- Experience with complex stock control issues with a computerised inventory system
- Experience in ‘just in time’ and minimum / maximum stock control principles
- Experience with SAP, or similar materials management computer systems would be desirable
- Proven skill in working in a highly organised and systematic manner in a supply environment.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Computer literacy skills – Microsoft Office / Windows environment
- Proven ability to providing an efficient, helpful and friendly service to customers
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
Candidates that have the ability to use and operate stores equipment, including a forklift ticket, and who have had experience working in a Healthcare sector will be highly regarded.
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of immunity against specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Shayne Baldock. Purchasing and Supply Manager