Job no: 515873
Work type: Part time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Permanent part-time opportunity (minimum 64 hours per fortnight).
Join our collaborative team and apply your psychology skills to achieve optimal patient outcomes within a growing and successful private hospital.
About the Role
This role will see you assisting the team in the provision of psychological services to inpatients within the hospital. You will be joining a diverse multidisciplinary team that provides services across a range of clinical disciplines, diagnostic groups and service settings. From HDU to the community, our team are experts in ensuring our patients receive the services they need throughout their healthcare journey.
You will have the benefit of working with skilled senior staff members and close support from an Allied Health manager dedicated to your growth and development. We also offer dedicated professional development time.
This role requires a dynamic psychologist with extensive experience in the assessment and treatment of mental disorders and other health conditions.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years clinical experience in mental health or health psychology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients and customers
- Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- Eligibility for membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Post-graduate qualification
- Experience in working in a case management model of practice and/or hospital setting
- Experience in treatment of other chronic health conditions (eg: pain, cardiac, respiratory and oncology) and private health care
On offer is an hourly rate of $46-$53 + Superannuation.
About the Organisation
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jason Campbell at CampbellJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend