Staff Development Manager
Job no: 515921
Work type: Part time
Location: Linacre Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are looking for a Staff Development Manager to join Linacre Private Hospital as part of our Education Team on a Permanent Part Time basis.
About the Role
Responsible for the efficient and effective management of all Hospital education and staff professional development, including hospital orientation, in-servicing and clinical competence programs. This role is also accountable for coordinating student placements and GradPlus program. This position requires working with and supporting managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, and contributing to the Hospital quality improvement processes in an effort to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve Hospital strategic objectives.
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate nursing experience
- Relevant management / leadership experience
- Experience in delivering informal/ formal education programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply adult learning principles
- Understanding of accreditation process in relation to education portfolio
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programs
- Post grad qualifications or experience in Education
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Previous experience in an educational capacity
Our 60 bed hospital provides a comprehensive range of surgical and medical services to the Bayside community and beyond. Our staff are what makes us great. We have a very low staff turnover, because staff love working here and helping every patient enjoy the best possible hospital stay. Our welcoming staff are highly experienced health care professionals who put patients first.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anna Hinz, Director of Clinical Services at HinzA@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 24th June at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend