Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
About the Role
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking experienced Recovery Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team where you will work within our 20-theatre department, which contains some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery. Working with a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology, paediatrics and many more, you will be responsible for assessing and evaluating care for patients post-op.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the unit;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Registered or Enrolled Nurse with a background in Theatre Recovery. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Certified to administer IV medication
- Relevant nursing experience in an acute hospital environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $30.71 - $32.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [FTE $60 700.64 - $65 200.20]
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
Registered Nurse: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Suzanne Thompson, Nurse Unit Manager at ThompsonSuzanne@ramsayhealth.com.au