Pharmacist - Mt Pleasant
Job no: 516032
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
One of Queensland’s last undiscovered gems, the Mackay region is calling you! Surrounded by greenery on all sides, this area suits any enthusiastic candidate, with a lifestyle to match the regions stunning scenery. Just an hour from the Whitsundays, an island getaway of global acclaim, Mackay also has a vibrant bursting metro centre with nightlife and restaurants open seven nights a week. Come join our healthcare team in stunning Mackay with the Great Barrier Reef on one side and the tropical jungle on the other!
An exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to join our team at the Mount Pleasant Malouf Pharmacy in Mackay. A franchise brand of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s most respected and largest private hospital operator, become part of the vibrant and busy team serving this community.
We are looking for a Pharmacist with an excellent customer service standard to deliver the required pharmacy services to our patients.
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks, Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing guidance to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
A competitive salary package awaits the successful candidate and the opportunity and security of joining a large and well-respected healthcare company. Should relocation be necessary, financial assistance is being offered together with a bonus payable after 12 months in the position.. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant can expect to take advantage of the many other bonuses associated with the role with Ramsay Healthcare such as training subsidies and individual career progression pathways.
To apply for this opportunity, submit your formal application together with contact details of two professional referees via the APPLY NOW button below. Please note: the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencement.
For enquiries only, contact Alex Yeung, Regional Pharmacy Business Manager - QLD at email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend