Retail Manager - Caringbah
Job no: 516038
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy are seeking a Retail Manager to join the Ramsay Pharmacy Caringbah team. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar management role, with flexibility to undertake a part time permanent roster of 50 hours per fortnight.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Coach and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and induction.
- Lead employees using the performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning
- Lead employees to meet the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Maintain employee work direction including base rostering, training, annual leave, time in lieu, cover for absenteeism, and overtime scheduling.
- Create a culture of teamwork among team members that allows for ideas and suggestions, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the store to succeed.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall company’s mission, vision, guiding principles, and values.
- Empower employees to take responsibility within their positions -delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Maintain effective communication. Appropriately communicate company information through team meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, newsletters, and regular communication
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
This position requires a person with:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a team
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service & continuous quality improvement
- Effective communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Sound computer literacy
- Retail Pharmacy experience is essential
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacy Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacy Manager (details below).
Applications close: 20th June 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend