Job no: 516498
Work type: Full time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
We are seeking a Theatre Assistant to join our team at Kareena Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Perioperative team in the role of theatre assistant / porter, to help with transporting patients, assisting setup within the operating rooms, cleaning & restocking as required, assisting all staff to ensure the best outcome for our patient’s journey. Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with and assisting clinical staff;
- Cleaning and waste removal;
- Ensuring theatres are set up for surgical procedures and equipment has been checked;
- Transporting patients between wards;
You will have excellent communication skills and a willingness to develop a working knowledge of hospital procedures. You will be a motivated, positive individual and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
You will also bring;
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Previous experience in a theatre / hospital environment will be highly desirable
- Health Service or Health qualifications will be highly regarded
- Scope Cleaning experience desirable but not essential
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sandya Rimal, Nurse Unit Manager, RimalS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 20th June at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend