Job no: 516510
Work type: Casual
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team at Berkeley Private Hospital on a Casual basis
About the Role
In this role you will provide effective and efficient professional Occupational Therapy services to patients and customers of the Hospital. Where required, you will also provide support to Senior Occupational Therapists and Senior Management team.
To be successful you will be an experienced Occupational Therapist with a passion for client care. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will be able to manage conflicting priorities and workloads both independently and as part of a team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following:
- Current relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulator Agency as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands in a hospital setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Effective communication, excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Possession of a current driver’s license
- Ability to work in a wide range of clinical areas, providing intervention including but not limited to general reconditioning, neurological rehabilitation, falls intervention, cognitive assessment and intervention, home visiting and education groups. – highly regarded
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services and financial services
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact;
Rebecca Jepson, Allied Health Manager via
Close Date: 29th June 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend