Job no: 516546
Work type: Part time
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital on a Permanent Part-Time basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level, reliable support to the relevant Executive member/s of the Hospital, and to ensure the provision of administrative and secretarial services in order to achieve organisational goals and excellence in service delivery.
Day to day requirements include:
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings, take minutes and write them up subsequently
- Compiling, reviewing data to produce reports and presentations
- Maintain the administrative aspects of the Human Resources, Contractor and Credentialing Management Systems
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding and ability in protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information across the responsibilities required of the role. You will have a strong sense of initiative and the ability to handle the pressure of a busy workload and tight deadlines in a professional manner. You will also have the following criteria:
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, efficient and confident in liaising with people of all levels (internal and external)
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to complete tasks within designated timeframes
- Advanced level of computer proficiency, including Microsoft programs (ie. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in health services industry
- Experience in hospital systems (eg. Meditech, Emercury, Kronos, etc)
About the Organisation
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia. Ramsay is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatient’s department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including Orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Back and pain management, Cardiac, Amputee, Reconditioning, and Lymphoedema.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services
To ensure the safety of our team and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Lorrie Mohsen Chief Executive Officer at MohsenL@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Applications Close: 20th June 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend