Clinical Nurse - ICU
Job no: 516549
Work type: Full time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse - ICU
We are seeking experienced Clinical Nurse to join our ICU team at Hollywood Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity!
About the Role
Our 9-bed Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 ICU providing the full range of organ support to critically ill patients. We are now seeking a Clinical Nurse to lead, supervise, and motivate our team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
Your role will involve, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the Hospital
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Consistently performing accurate and comprehensive patient assessments to address the individual patient’s short and long-term needs including their physical, social and spiritual needs
- In partnership with the Clinical Nurse Manager and Educators, you will assist with developing, implementing and evaluating the unit training and education program in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans
- Making a valuable contribution to Hollywood Private Hospital’s continuous improvement processes
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with clinical and professional ICU experience. Your ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment, maintain communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other stakeholders, along with your positive, can-do attitude is essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse AHPRA
- Minimum three years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse in ICU with recent cardiothoracic ICU experience.
- Motivation to lead and develop quality services
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality processes
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and night shifts.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
- Clinical Nurses: $95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Why Hollywood Private Hospital
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
Adam Coleman, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: 27th June 2021 at 11:55pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend