Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Sunshine Coast Casual Pool
Job no: 516610
Work type: Casual
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital, Noosa Hospital, Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
- Multiple casual opportunities
- Immerse yourself in the relaxed, beach-side Sunshine Coast lifestyle
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team supporting the Sunshine Coast Network. Multiple casual opportunities available!
About the Role
Working in our Nursing pool will see you assigned shifts across multiple departments relevant to your experience, in order to support the operation of the hospital. As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties, with the support and guidance of our Clinical Nurses, Shift leaders and Nurse Unit Managers to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Flexibility to work Monday to Sunday shifts across our Sunshine Coast Network of hospitals including Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Noosa Private Hospital and Nambour Selangor Private Hospital is essential to this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in acute ward nursing within the hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice within our wards and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care, along with your ability to manage rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload is essential to this role.
The successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Prior experience working in a medical, surgical or cardiology ward
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
Candidates with a post registration qualification in the relevant area of speciality will be highly regarded.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
- $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46]
The Sunshine Coast Network of hospitals was formed in 2018 providing a consistently high standard of service to all patients across the network. The already established hospitals incorporating Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Nambour Selangor Private Hospital and Noosa Hospital offer a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties.
The hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Helen Culshaw-Lowe at CulshawLoweH@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 18th May 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend