Job no: 516710
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We have Permanent Full or Part time positions opportunities for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team at St Andrew's Private Hospital!
About the Role
Our Occupational Therapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality assessment, treatment and discharge planning for inpatients across the hospital.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists who thrive working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum 6 months’ recent work or placement experience in a hospital environment as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Available to work both weekday & weekend shifts (Essential)
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from;
$36 – $47 + 25% casual loading, penalties & Super (Dependent on experience level and qualifications as an Occupational Therapist)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers FREE staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jessica Banks Allied Health Manager on BanksJessica@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 14th of June 11.55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend