Mental Health Clinician
Permanent Part-time & Casual
Greenslopes Private Hospital is seeking experienced Mental Health Clinicians to join our team on a permanent-part-time basis (two days per week) and additional candidates on a casual basis.
About the Role
Our Ramsay Health Plus team is a multi-disciplinary Allied Health team that provides care to both inpatients and outpatients. This team consists of highly skilled Allied Health professionals including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Dieticians, Speech Pathologists, and Exercise Physiologists.
We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Clinician (Accredited Mental Health Social Worker or Psychologist) to join our team on a permanent part-time basis. There is also an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Clinician (Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, Psychologist, or Mental Health Occupational Therapist) to join our team on a casual basis. Successful candidates will be working across acute inpatients, outpatients and in specialties such as pain, oncology, and veterans’ mental health.
To be successful you will be an experienced Mental Health Clinician (either a Psychologist, Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, or Mental Health Occupational Therapist). You will have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current relevant registration (with AHPRA or the AASW).
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in an acute hospital setting is desirable but not essential.
- Effective application of evidence-based practice.
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently within a diverse clinical team.
- Group facilitation skills highly desirable.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $42.09 - $53.90 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Allied Health Professionals PO2.3 - PO3.3)
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the south side of Brisbane, Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Amanda Carr, Allied Health Manager, on (07) 3394 7267.
Applications Close: Thursday 18th June 2021 11.55pm