Job no: 516786
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Southern Highlands Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We have are seeking multiple Permanent Part Time and Casual positions for experienced Physiotherapists to join our Allied Health Department at Southern Highlands Private Hospital.
About the Role
Southern Highlands Private Hospital offers a specialised rehabilitation program for day or overnight patients in orthopaedics, musculoskeletal, neurological and reconditioning rehabilitation. Our unit includes a well-equipped gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool.
In this role you will report to the Allied Health Manager and join an allied health team providing a high level of clinical care to patient. The role requires the ability to work week day and weekend shifts.
To be successful you will have a strong customer focus and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The ability to be flexible with shifts including regular weekends, is essential.
You will also bring;
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience in an acute hospital setting
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $34.24 - $49.60 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (EA NSW Allied Health)
Southern Highlands Private Hospital is a modern 73 bed facility built in 1996. Located in Bowral in the picturesque and peaceful Southern Highlands of NSW. We are 1 ½ hours from Sydney,
1 ¾ hours from Canberra and 55 minutes from the South Coast.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Dean Englefield, Allied Health Manager email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 22nd of June 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend