Job no: 516797
Work type: Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent part time opportunity (72 hours per fortnight) for experienced Registered Nurses to join our dedicated team in our Coronary Care Unit at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
About the Role
With six state-of-the-art operating theatres, two cardiac catheter laboratories, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit and an 11-bed intensive/coronary care unit, our cardiology department utilises some of the latest in cardiac technologies and techniques. This allows our multidisciplinary and dedicated team of health professionals to provide the latest interventional services that are minimally invasive, prompt and accurate.
As a Registered Nurse, you will support the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders with planning, evaluating and delivering patient’s care in the unit. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Continually providing and maintaining the highest level of nursing care in a timely manner;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of each patient; and
- Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with the health care team, clients, their families, and the wider community.
Working across a rotating roster of shifts including weekend and evening shifts is essential to this role.
You will bring a strong clinical skillset as a Registered Nurse with qualifications, or experience working in coronary care. You will have a passion for providing quality care and be able to effectively work with a professional team to maintain Ramsay’s standard of care.
You will also meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years Cardiology experience within a hospital or acute care environment
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Coronary Care essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36].
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The Hospital offers a great opportunity for a career and lifestyle change in a significant area of growth.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Silvia Gres, Nurse Unit Manager on Ph: (07) 5390 6469
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend