Job no: 516831
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Nurse to join our Comprehensive Stroke team. This role will work closely with the Stroke CNS and multidisciplinary team in the co-ordination of patient care.
As a Clinical Nurse at Joondalup Health Campus you are responsible for the delivery of quality patient care, leading the nursing team and assisting the CNS Stroke with developing standards of practice, implementing changes to clinical practice and initiating research, education and quality improvement activities.
The successful candidate will also be required to cover the Stroke CNS role (76hrs) as required, including parental leave.
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values
- Current registration in the category of Registered Nurse (or Midwife) by AHPRA, Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Extensive clinical and professional knowledge (minimum 3 years) in Stroke Services that evidences expert clinical and problem solving skills
- Leadership experience in area of specialty and/or multi-disciplinary team
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and application of human resource principles including budgeting
- Knowledge and application of quality improvement principles, research and best practice principles
- Knowledge and application of legislation relevant to area of nursing practice
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from:
- $95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Why Joondalup Health Campus:
Joondalup Health Campus, (JHC) is a 712-bed facility owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. Treating both public and private patients, JHC provides comprehensive acute medical care to the community within Perth’s rapidly expanding northern corridor. With such a large hospital to operate, JHC currently employs over 3,200 staff, with numbers continually increasing to meet the demand for services. Benefits of working with us include:
- Onsite free parking
- Flexible work arrangements
- Onsite child care
- Subsidised JHC Vacation Care
- Paid parental leave
- Employee benefits/discounts
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Please contact Stephanie McKenna Stroke CNS Email McKennaS@ramsayhealth.com.au OR
Gail Hollands Clinical Nurse Manager HollandsG@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date 24th June 21 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend