Job no: 516939
Work type: Part time
Location: The Adelaide Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- Create a professional and positive first impression for all patients and visitors
- Work for Australia’s’ Leading Private Health Care Provider
- Utilise your Medical Administration experience to grow your career across our National Network
About the Role
Our customer focused administration team are responsible for ensuring the seamless patient health journey. The team are here to effectively support all Clinical and Non-clinical areas of the Hospital. This opportunity will see you working across all 4 wards in our mental health hospital taking on duties such as patient admission/pre-admissions, reception and switchboard operations. As a first point of contact for our patients and their families your will strive to deliver an exception customer service experience for all.
To succeed in this role, you may have prior experience working as a medical administrator with a prior working knowledge of private health fund contracts.
Your will display an unwavering commitment to delivering customer service excellence each and every time and understand how to leave our customers with a professional and positive impression of our site, all in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to manage conflicting priorities. You will also have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders at all levels to achieve positive outcomes.
You will also demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Intermediate-advanced skills utilising the Microsoft office suite with ability to maintain data entry accuracy.
- Previous experience in the health care industry
- Experience using Patient Information Systems (i.e. Meditech)
Why the Adelaide Clinic?
The Adelaide Clinic is a part of the Ramsay Health Care South Australian Mental Health Services Group of hospitals and is a leading provider of psychiatric services in this State. A teaching facility of the University of Adelaide, the Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services and community outreach services.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Jennifer Robertson; Team Leader
Close date: 21 June 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend