Pharmacist - Wendouree
Job no: 516987
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be a part of our friendly, patient-focussed community pharmacy team at Ramsay Pharmacy in Wendouree 73. This is a permanent part-time position, with flexible rostered days and hours between 9am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests for community and aged care patients
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns including vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of retail and dispensary orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Experience in aged-care, hospital and/or community pharmacy practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems, ideally Fred and FredPack
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- Pharmacist Immunisation Certification is highly desirable
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist in Charge who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Pharmacist in Charge
Applications close: Monday 27th June 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend