Senior Physiotherapist – Critical Care
12 Months Fixed Term - Full Time
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join our Allied Health team at Joondalup Health Campus, working with our Critical Care patients. This is a 12 month fixed-term, full time opportunity.
As a Senior Physiotherapist in the Critical Care areas, you will be responsible for providing best practice patient care to those in the Intensive Care Unit, High Dependency Unit and Coronary Care Unit, while working collaboratively across the multi-disciplinary team and report to our Physiotherapy Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a qualified Physiotherapist with proven advanced skills and experience in a Critical Care setting. Your capacity to provide best practice Physiotherapy input, along with your ability to communicate effectively and maintain relationships with patients, staff and stakeholders is essential to this role.
Successful candidates will meet the following selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy and eligibility for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience in a hospital setting with Critical Care experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate evidence-based practice assessments and interventions across a range of conditions
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to work independently while also providing mentorship and supervision to junior staff members and students
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and quality improvement initiatives within the Critical Care field
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
All applications need to be lodged online and include a CV, cover letter and a statement addressing the selection criteria
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Scott Gibbings, Physiotherapy Manager at GibbingsS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close 24th June 2021 at 11:55pm