Senior Occupational Therapist
Job no: 517010
Work type: Full time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Allied Health Professionals, Medical Professionals
Senior Occupational Therapist
Joondalup Health Campus
12 Month Full Time Contract
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapist to join our team of supportive professionals passionate about providing the best quality care for our patients.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to become part of a well-established multidisciplinary team delivering best practice stroke care at Joondalup Health Campus. You will possess significant clinical expertise in acute and/or stroke rehabilitation in order to provide evidence based interventions aligned with best practice guidelines. We invite clinicians to apply that have a true passion for stroke and the drive and ambition to deliver excellence.
What we are looking for:
- A Senior Occupational Therapist with significant experience within the area of acute stroke and/or stroke rehabilitation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex, fast-paced inpatient caseload within the stroke unit, providing clinical expertise, based on evidence and best practice guidelines.
- Proven ability to work within an MDT committed to providing holistic patient care.
- Ability to lead/contribute to quality initiatives/service improvement within the stroke unit and the Occupational Therapy department.
- Demonstrated leadership and high level problem solving skills, with a solution focused approach.
- Outpatient Stroke experience (desirable but not essential).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of immunity to specific infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Rebecca Kitching; Occupational Therapy Manager
P: 08 9400 9433
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend