Job no: 517022
Work type: Full time
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking experienced Medical Secretary to join our team at Northside Wentworthville Clinic on a Permanent Full Time basis.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Medical Secretary to join the team at Northside Group, Wentworthville Clinic. We have Permanent Full Time opportunity available! This is the perfect opening to join a team that is friendly, cohesive and proactive. This opportunity will see you deliver exceptional customer service to our patients and visitors whilst supporting a team of psychiatrists.
Your duties will include:
- Diary management
- Accurate typing of correspondence and patient reports
- Reception and patient enquiries
- Processing patient accounts - billing, collections and reconciliations
- Liaising with other health care professionals and hospital staff
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay core values. Your communication and interpersonal skills will be of critical importance as you liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate strong organisational skills with the ability manage conflicting priorities working in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience working in a reception/secretary role
- Knowledge of Bluechip (essential)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with efficient keyboard/typing skills
- Experience using Meditech
- Prior experience working in a medical setting
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
The Northside group in particular, offers free access to onsite gyms, discounted access to personal training, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Donna Kelly at KellyD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 24th June 2021 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend