Pharmacist - Shoalhaven
Job no: 517041
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
Shoalhaven is the perfect place for anyone looking for a work life balance or to even explore new opportunities.
The bustling Nowra region boasts itself of gorgeous river scenery and peaceful bushland. Just 2.5 hours south of Sydney, this town will tempt your taste buds with relaxed cellar doors, gourmet cafes, and Australia’s Oyster Coast. You can also enjoy the great outdoors with the breathtaking panoramas of the river, the popular Bens Walk, rock-climbing or even visit their popular Shoalhaven Zoo. Also, you will have beautiful beaches with powdery white sands and crystal-clear waters nearby.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to join our team at Ramsay Pharmacy Shoalhaven. The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
We are looking for a Pharmacist with an excellent customer service standard to deliver the required pharmacy services to the pharmacy’s patients.
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks and Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
The successful applicant/s will have:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
Financial assistance should relocation be necessary is being offered together with a bonus payable after 12 months in the position. A competitive salary is also being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant can expect to take advantage of the many other bonuses associated with the role with Ramsay Healthcare such as training subsidies and individual career progression pathways.
To apply for this opportunity, submit your formal application together with contact details of two professional referees via the APPLY NOW button below. Please note: the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencement.
For enquiries only, contact Lillian Kwan, New South Wales Area Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend