Job no: 517068
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
We are seeking a highly motivated team player with sound Stores/Logistics experience to manage the day to day running of the Hospital Supply Department as a Supply Manager at North Shore Private Hospital in this Permanent Full-Time position.
About the Role
The Supply Manager will coordinate and control the purchasing of goods, services and equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures, to achieve the hospital’s requirement at the best value consistent with appropriate quality and service standards. You will also direct and coordinate the efficient receiving, storage and issuing of general and medical supplies and equipment, while maintaining all administrative and clerical requirements of the role.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual with the ability to lead and direct a team as well as display excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of the supply chain and processes
- Demonstrated experience with inventory management including three way matching via purchase orders and good receipting
- Experience using SAP or similar materials management system
- Ability to work without supervision and to lead a team of staff
- Good customer service practices along with effective communication skills
- Proactive with identification and rectification of problems
- Advanced computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and respect of workplace health & safety issues, particularly manual handling
- Exposure to quality practices along with a willingness to identify and implement changes
- Experience within the medical environment (desirable)
- Experience in the management of stocktakes including the development of processes to minimalise stock write offs
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Emma Quoy, Director of Finance, at email@example.com
Close date: 22nd June 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend