Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Job no: 517123
Work type: Casual
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital on a Casual basis.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced all-rounder to join our team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, providing casual cover to our various clinical units.
- Conduct assessment, intervention and discharge planning for a diverse range of adult patients who require rehabilitation across inpatients, day patients, outpatients, and NDIS.
- Provide therapy in individualised and group settings.
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team.
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Degree in Physiotherapy with APHRA registration.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and skill in multiple areas of Physiotherapy.
- Demonstrate advanced time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and a commitment to Quality Improvement.
- Availability for weekday work (weekend work also available as additional).
- Minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience.
- Availability during school holidays.
About the Organisation
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia. Ramsay is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatient’s department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including Orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Back and pain management, Cardiac, Amputee, Reconditioning, and Lymphoedema.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Employee assistance program
To ensure the safety of our team and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases. Please provide 2 work related references and address the selection criteria.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Venus Patel (Inpatient Allied Health Therapy Manager) at: PatelVenus@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 27th June 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend