Admissions Officer (Registered Nurse)
Job no: 517380
Work type: Casual
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking an Admissions Officer (Registered Nurse) to join our team at the Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic to assist in the intake assessment process for our 68-bed hospital.
This is a casual role offering 16 hours on a Tuesday and Wednesday, with a view to permanent part time employment.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse. Our Easy Access team works closely with psychiatrists, GPs and other external referrers, ensuring compliance to effective risk management processes. The Admissions Officer will be working in partnership with an experienced admissions nurse, supported by a regional admissions team and under the direction of the Regional Easy Access Manager. This role is an essential part of our patient’s journey, as it is one of the first points of contact. It is essential that all enquiries are met with professional, compassionate and timely responses.
To succeed in this role, you will have demonstrated communication and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing tasks effectively. You will have a proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a strong customer service focus. You will be empathetic, professional and have a strong understanding of clinical risk management.
You will also:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience working in mental health highly regarded
- be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]About the Hospital
The Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic is managed by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy, “People Caring for People”. Employee benefits include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional development – grow your career across our national network;
- Employee assistance program; and
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic offers access to a free onsite gym, free parking, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary team. The hospital specialises in the treatment of addictions, eating disorders and general mental health.
Any questions please contact Donna Clarke via email ClarkeDonna@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date 28 July 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend