Pharmacy Assistant - Bondi
Job no: 517910
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy in Bondi. We have a permanent full or part time position available with a rotating roster which may include weekend shifts.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- Webster packing experience desirable
- Community Pharmacy experience is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated customer service, communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy and S2/S3 qualifications considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems and EFTPOS
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions would be advantageous
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Kathy Vadasz, Pharmacist Manager
Applications close: 30th July 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend