Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
- Dreaming of breaking into the property market?
- Looking for the perfect place to live, work, and take the next step in your career?
- Looking to relocate and want all the amenities of city living with the ease of a countryside lifestyle
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist & Physiotherapist to join our Ramsay Health Plus team at Tamara Private Hospital.
A Permanent Full Time, Part Time or Casual opportunity is available for both positions
About the Organisation
Tamara Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region.
About Tamara Private Hospital
Tamara Private Hospital is a 53 bed acute medical, rehabilitation and advanced surgical hospital situated in Tamworth NSW. The Hospital provides an extensive range of medical and surgical services including a specialist Day Surgery Unit. Our Allied Health team provides acute inpatient care, rehabilitation services for inpatient and outpatients and specialty physiotherapy and occupational therapy services. Hospital specialties include general surgery, urology including the latest in robotic procedures, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology, orthopaedics including major joint replacements, plastic and cosmetic surgery, oral maxillary and dental. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical ward, medical ward, and rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in surgical, medical and rehabilitation care.
About the Role
In both these roles you will provide effective and efficient professional Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy services to inpatients and consumers of the Hospital. Our team of allied health professionals provide expert and personalised care based on scientific evidence for a wide range of conditions through both individual and group therapy programs.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced clinical professional with a passion for consumer care. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build rapport and deliver a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will be able to manage conflicting priorities and workloads both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case loads
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Demonstrated contribution and commitment to quality/continuous improvement process
- Ability to work in a wide range of clinical areas, providing intervention including but not limited to general reconditioning, neurological rehabilitation, falls intervention, cognitive assessment and intervention, home visiting and education groups. – highly regarded
- Tai Chi interest and previous experience. – highly regarded
- An interest or skills in hand therapy - Desirable
Thinking of Relocating
Relocation assistance may be available and with permanent opportunities also on offer, this could be your chance to move to the unofficial capital city of rural New South Wales. The Tamworth region boasts over 35 schools, TAFE and a University campus. Attracting over 50,000 visitors each year, there is plenty to see and do in your spare time. From the beautiful scenery of the New England highway, picturesque nearby towns, galleries, national parks, lookouts and thriving equine industry. Don’t delay, apply today!
- Is commensurate with your experience plus Superannuation and applicable loadings
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Tony Gibson, Allied Health Manager
Close Date: 6th August 2021 at 11:55pm