Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 517996
Work type: Full time
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Nurse Unit Manager
Miles Savill Wing
(Palliative, Oncology, General Medical and Acute & Chronic Pain Management)
Permanent Full Time leadership opportunity to join our team at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Nambour Selangor Private Hospital is located in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. The Hospital is a 76 bed facility providing a wide range of health services including surgical services, respiratory, renal, palliative care, acute and general medicine, inpatient & day rehabilitation services and oncology services. Nambour Selangor has 2 operating theatres and a procedure room with a case mix of general surgery, colorectal, urology, ENT, orthopaedics, oral, and pain management treatment. Nambour Selangor Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer services, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to take on an exciting and challenging opportunity for this management permanent full time position. The successful applicant will need to be a highly motivated person with strong clinical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in the 21 bed Miles Savill Wing with a 5 chair collocated Day Infusion/ Day Chemo Unit.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of 5 years clinical experience;
- Recent Management experience with a preference for post graduate qualifications in management;
- Recent Palliative, and/or Oncology and/or Acute & Chronic Pain Management experience;
- Proven ability in leadership, performance management, along with cost effective management of service delivery with a consultative management style;
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate quality improvement programs;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with advanced problem solving and decision making abilities; and
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
Contact and Enquiries to:
Director of Clinical Services
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
62 Netherton Street
Nambour Q 4560
P: 07 5459 7436
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend