Pharmacist - Bundaberg
Job no: 518032
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
An exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to join our team at the twin Malouf Pharmacy stores in Bundaberg providing in-patient nursing home services, compounding and immunisation services. Managed by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s most respected and largest private hospital operator, become part of the vibrant and busy community of staff at these two sites.
The thriving Bundaberg region and nearby beachside town of Bargara have a population in excess of 100,000 with beautiful beaches 10 minutes drive from the centre of town – located at the Southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, only four hours from Brisbane and one hour from Hervey Bay’s coastal highlights this area suits anyone looking for an adventure, a sea change or a friendly community to raise a family in. It is an exciting up and coming microcosm that surpasses all expectations of regional areas. For more information https://www.bundabergregion.org/
We are looking for a Pharmacist with an excellent customer service standard to deliver the required pharmacy services to the Pharmacies’ patients. Permanent full-time opportunities are available with some weekend shifts on a rotating roster (1 weekend per month).
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks and Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication and time management skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacy Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacy Manager (details below).
Area Manager – North Queensland
Applications close: 19th August 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend