Clinical and Registered Nurses
Multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Oncology / Haematology Unit at Hollywood Private Hospital
About the Opportunity
Our Donaldson Cancer Care Ward at Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide patients with the highest standard of dedicated and specialised care. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be successful in these roles you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Prior experience in oncology/haematology is essential for Clinical Nurse position and preferred for Registered Nurse role. This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their carers.
This role will see you reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager and supported by the Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders. You will demonstrate the following;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Preference for two (2) years’ post graduate experience working in an acute hospital setting with oncology experience
- Experience with Central Venous Access Devices
- Chemotherapy administration competency is desirable
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team
- Post graduate oncology qualification highly desirable
You will work in close conjunction with the Clinical Nurse Manager to plan and provide effective clinical care to patients and to operationally manage the ward. This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting all staff within the unit
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum five (5) years’ post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse with 3 years working in Oncology is essential
- Post graduate diploma in Oncology/Haematology highly desirable
- Chemotherapy administration and Central Venous Access Device Care and Management competency is essential
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management, clinical problem solving, conflict resolution and organisational skills
- Proven ability to coordinate patient care and shift lead
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
Registered Nurse: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Clinical Nurse: $95,079.43 - $101,019.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4)
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Siobhan Ni Fhlatharta, Clinical Nurse Manager, at FlahertyS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 29th of July 11.55pm