We are seeking experienced Perioperative Registered Nurses (SS/Anaesthetics/PACU/DSU)
to join our Perioperative Team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital.
Permanent full-time positions!
- Looking for a ‘sea’ change?
- Want to be part of a dynamic team?
About the Role
Our Perioperative suite is a busy unit offering a variety of surgical specialties across 8 Operating Theatres. This includes a designated cardiac surgery theatre, two orthopaedic theatres & one endovascular Lab. We are also looking forward to the upcoming expansion of technology in our unit with the commencement of Robotic Surgery.
As a member of our Perioperative team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Prior experience working across Ortho, Urology and Spinal specialities highly regarded
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional affiliation eg GENSA, OTA, Day Surgery Nurses is desirable
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from; $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Lake Macquarie and the Hunter region offer wonderful life style's for families/singles wishing to relocate. The Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Newcastle and Lake Macquarie are all at the door step.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Robotics, Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Vanessa Jones, Perioperative Service Manager on Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 30th July 2021