Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 518393
Work type: Full time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are seeking professional and experienced Mental Health Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our clinical team at our Northside St Leonards Clinic. Multiple Permanent Full-Time opportunities available
About the Role
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the clinic. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
This position will be based at Northside Group St Leonards; our 137-bed state-of-the-art facility, with specialties in Mood Disorders, Addiction Services, Eating Disorders, Young Adult Services, ECT and General Mental Health. We also operate a robust day program service across all disciplines.
In this role you will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and work within a supportive and friendly team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You will also hold;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Post-graduate experience in clinical Mental Health is preferred
- IV Qualification
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Northside group in particular, offers free access to onsite gyms, discounted access to personal training, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
- $57,916 - $63,034 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) Full Time Equivalent
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tracey Stobo via StoboT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 2nd August 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend