Job no: 518398
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital
Categories: Medical Professionals, Other
We are seeking a Medical Officer to join our team at Tamara Private Hospital,
Full time, Part time and Casual opportunities are available.
This role will include but is not limited to patient review, ward rounds, medication charting, clinical admissions, transfer and discharge support, and assist with management of ward patients including reviewing clinical investigations.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Experience in an acute health care facility as a Medical Officer
- Competent in providing advanced life support measures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently as required
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience with using an Electronic Discharge Program
- Fellow of College of General Practitioners
About Tamara Private Hospital:
Tamara Private Hospital is a 53 bed acute medical, rehabilitation and advanced surgical hospital situated in Tamworth NSW. The Hospital provides an extensive range of medical and surgical services including a specialist Day Surgery Unit. The theatre complex consists of three operating theatres and one procedure room. Our Allied Health team provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and outpatient services. Specialties include general surgery, urology including the latest in robotic procedures, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology, orthopaedics including major joint replacements, plastic and cosmetic surgery, oral maxillary and Dental.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Dr Patricia Thornberry
Director of Clinical Services
Applications close Friday July 30th, 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend