Environmental Services Assistant
Job no: 518429
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for an Environmental Services Assistant to join the team at Peninsula Private Hospital in Victoria on a Casual basis.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure the highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
- Previous cleaning experience in a hospital, hotel or motel setting preferred
- You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
- Availability to work both AM and PM shifts, including weekends, will be key to this role.
- Infectious cleaning, including COVID room cleaning, is required for this position
You will also bring:
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is a modern medical, surgical and maternity hospital servicing Frankston and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. Peninsula Private has five well-equipped operating theatres and cardiac catheter laboratory and coronary care unit.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries please contact Christopher Okamura, Environmental Services Manager at OkamuraC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close: 9th December 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend